Through the Health Facilities Scotland Education and Training Programme, training is offered on all schemes, from introductory courses and start-up workshops through to detailed training on the various aspects of Frameworks Scotland .
The provision of training remains a fundamental element of Frameworks Scotland.
Areas covered include:
- general introduction to Frameworks Scotland - principles and practices, cultural requirements;
- requirements of the Board to manage the scheme effectively;
- roles and responsibilities of the Project Director and Project Manager;
- PSCP Selection - Introduction to the process - when to select, scheme funding, feedback;
- Pre-Target Price costs, managing expectations, agreeing Target Price;
- Cost Advisor training – Roles, responsibilities, deliverables, NEC Contract;
- NEC Contract – Introduction to the contract, use of the proformas, agreeing and signing the contract.
For further information on all Frameworks Scotland training please click on the link below.