Scottish Health and Social Care Facilities Conference 2015
We are delighted to announce that our 2015 Conference will take place on the 5th and 6th November at Crieff Hydro Hotel, Perthshire
Our Conference will bring together a variety of speakers from across the country to share their knowledge and experience on a range of topics and the event will have the following broad aims:
• Understand the Scottish Government vision, policies and priorities for the future;
• Share best practice and innovation across the health and social care sector;
• Engage and inspire delegates to be innovative in their approach to delivering effective Estates and Facilities Services, give consideration to the potential of shared services;
• Provide a unique networking opportunity for Estates and Facilities professionals;
• Assist NHSScotland in achieving their goal of ‘Breaking boundaries, building partnerships and driving integration’.
Who Should Attend?
The event programme contains a varied selection of sessions and speakers and is aimed at Estates and Facilities professionals across the health and social care sector, for example:
• Chief Executives, General Managers, Service Managers, Operational Directors, Estates Directors;
• Architects, Surveyors, Engineers, Scientist, Energy Managers, Sustainability Managers;
• Capital/Strategic Planners, Healthcare Planners, Project Managers, Property Managers, Procurement Specialists;
• Support Services Managers, Transport Managers, Facilities Managers.